February 19, 2010

Holly Flora & A Real Wedding

This wedding deserves a post of its own. When I first saw Stephanie + Dave's wedding last year, on Snippet & Ink, I was awe-struck. My favorite weddings are the ones where the couple's personality screams from the details. And of course, it's a Smog Shoppe wedding. Holly executed the bride's vision of using seasonal, late-summer produce for the centerpieces, a la your favorite Sunday Farmer's Market. Plus when the bride is a sous chef at AOC, here in LA, and the groom is a musician, you know the wedding is going to be good.

This first photo has nothing to do with the floral design, but I just couldn't resist including it. I just love this shot of the bride and groom enjoying a cocktail and some alone time together in the upstairs loft of the Smog. So intimate, so perfect. 

 
  
  
  
{photo credit: Annie McElwain {via} Snippet & Ink}

So there you have it! Our florist in all her glory. Isn't she perfect? Le sigh.

No comments: