January 27, 2012

3 months

I get it. I get what everyone says when they say it goes fast. I always believed it, but now, I really get it. What happened to my little baby? Now, we drool everywhere and chomp fiercely at our fists. We laugh, coo, and make the silliest sounds. We kick our legs and reach for toys. But you know what really gets me? When I pick him up and he wraps his little arms around my neck and grabs on tight. Sigh. It starts to slow down, right, all this growing business?

I love you, little guy.

Happy weekend, lovelies.

4 comments:

Natalie Moser said...

He is adorable. LOVE that smile.

Marla said...

He is so cute. I love holding him this week. I think we had a little thing goin', don't you? xxoo

BmoreBruin said...

OMG! I cant believe he is 3 months old! I need to get back there before he grows up! This made me smile-thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

super dooooper cute:)