October 20, 2010

Artisanal LA

Well, Hump Day is the hardest day, right? Already thinking of the weekend, because it's going to be a good one. I'll be at the historic Cooper Building for Artisanal LA. It will be a weekend of local, sustainable, and handmade goodies.

I will return an expert on Growing and Cooking Artisanal Pumpkins and Setting an Eco Table. HA!

Real experts like Wooly Pockets (more here) and Common Thread Studio will also be in attendance. And thanks to Common Thread Studio, I plan on returning with a hand sewn egg cozy. 

Most importantly, like all good events, partial proceeds benefit Wooly School Gardens. An initiative to educate children about plants, nutrition and growing healthy food through the school's own urban school garden.


A feast for the eyes and the taste buds! If I'm being good, I'll bring the fancy camera to document the day. And if I'm really lucky schedule-wise, I'll be at Taste of Abbot Kinney on Sunday. Cross your fingers for me.

So, so much love for this season and all the food it brings. Seriously.

No comments: