May 22, 2012

Winter Water Factory

On Gilt today. One of my absolute favorite brands for bebe. 'Tis harder to find pretty prints for a boy than you might think. If there is a next one, and she is a she, there will be patterns and prints everyday. She will be a crawling, cooing optical illusion. In the meantime, for my Dash, I bought our favorite pieces in the next size up, because it will be pure tragedy when he outgrows his current size. 


Empty your wallets, fill your hearts, people! Shop here.

3 comments:

Ivy said...

If and when we are blessed with #3, and she is a she, someone will need to take away my wallet/credit cards. I will go nuts buying all of the cute clothes with adorable prints!

jackie said...

I know what you mean. Most of my baby boy's clothes are stripes cause it's hard to find any other cute patterns!

Jen said...

Right?! I LOVE stripes, LOVE them. A little variety would be nice though!