August 10, 2011

Hello, Third Trimester!

Say what? Yes, my dears I've been mysteriously MIA because things got busy around here. Like, whoa. Today marks Day 1 of the third tri with my little guy in the belly. As a friend so eloquently puts it, I am with child. HA.

So, I last left you in the spring, just before our trip to London and Paris. It was très magnifique. And in fact, we left just a few days after we found out we were expecting. So it turned out to be a celebration trip of sorts. Since then, I've taken the belly on more than half a dozen flights. Such the world traveler, this baby. And, we celebrated our one year anniversary. I'm telling you, big things happening around these parts!

I'm crossing my fingers that I'll make it back to this little piece of internet soon. I have so many photos, updates and pretty things to share.

Until then...

1 comment:

Tam Lontok said...

Awww congrats Jen!!! So happy for your growing family! :)