May 14, 2010

You're Invited

Hello lovelies! Anyone still here? I have good news for you! I finished my Masters program almost one week ago and I am beginning to remember what a lovely life I actually have. 

As for invitations, they were late going out...oh so very late. I don't know how we managed to do it, but here they are! They are beauties, aren't they? Designed by one creative woman behind Unless Someone Like You and Archer Printshop found via etsy, and printed on wood veneer by Night Owl Paper Goods. Each were a dream to work with. I've gushed about Night Owl Paper Goods before, and boy do they deliver!

One visit to the craft store, one night of assembly, and one trip to the post office later, our invitations were in the mail.


The bride and groom won't be the only ones at the wedding after all.

1 comment:

night owl paper goods said...

Jen,

The invitations look gorgeous! The embellishments are oh-so lovely! What a creative genius you are!!

Thank you so much for the opportunity to print your artwork on our wood... we look forward to helping you out with anything else you might need! Thank you notes maybe? ;)

Best wishes for a lovely wedding!