December 27, 2009

Lucky, Indeed

I feel very lucky this year. We had a low-key Christmas at our house and my family was able to spend a couple days with us. My mom, the superwoman that she is, prepared meal after meal for us to savor. We had a seafood spread for Christmas Eve dinner. Lobsters, crabs, prawns, scallops...everything. And of course, her famous empanadas. I'm still full.

As it turns out, it was a very kitchen-oriented Christmas.  I wanted to share some of my presents because they are too lovely not to share. 

Kitchenaid Pro 600 all shiny and new
(Thanks Mom!)

Gadgets, like this waffle maker, from my love

And these gorgeous spoons from Anthropologie

My cookbook collection is growing! Some favorites:
 

 

I hope your weekend was filled with warmth, love, and family.

No comments: