November 24, 2009

Invitation Inspiration

Next up on the timeline: invitations! Here are just some of the designs that have been keeping me inspired as of late...

The fiancé likes the 'rock and roll' look of these invites and I have to agree, the typography rocks!

One of my first 'wishes' for our invitations was to have them printed on wood. Therefore, I love this design by PAPERjo. Also, there is hand-stitching involved- how awesome is that?
 

Finally, ello there has quite possibly, the greatest designs out there. Simple, but oh-so-fun. Love the balloons!
 

I can't forget about Night Owl Paper Goods who will print any custom design on a 5x7 piece of wood for only $6!
Night Owl Paper Goods

Not that you weren't already excited for our wedding, but does the idea of finding one of these rad invitations in your mailbox do the trick?

No comments: